Mysore officially Mysuru, is a city 145 km away from the capital city of Karnataka, Bangalore. Mysuru hosts an array of hospitals such as KR hospital, Columbia Asia, and Apollo BGS. Hospitals in Mysore get visitors from various regions such as Mandya, Hassan, and Coorg. For Ambulance Service in Mysore
While visiting the hospitals in Mysore, people require an ambulance service to travel in and out of the hospitals. VMEDO provides the majority of the ambulance service in Mysore that’s required.
Ambulance Services we offer near Mysore
- Non-emergency Ambulance service in Mysore: Usually a non-emergency ambulance is used for transportation when there is a planned patient pickup and drop. When patients can’t use other transportation modes such as bus, train, or even private vehicles or when they are recently discharged from a hospital or when they need routine checkups you can call our 24×7 Ambulance Helpline Number – 9343-180000 or visit our website www.vmedo.com
- Emergency Ambulance service in mysore: Emergency ambulances are required when the patient has a sudden accident or you’ve to reach the hospital quickly. We use ALS ambulances which are equipped with ventilators, ECG, monitoring devices, and paramedic staff during these times to save the patient’s life and/or promote quick recovery. Please call our 24×7 Ambulance Helpline Number – 9343-180000 or visit our website www.vmedo.com
- Mortuary Ambulance in mysore: When your loved one dies, the whole world around you stops. Some private ambulance providers can help in facing these kinds of situations. Please call our 24×7 Ambulance Helpline Number – 9343-180000 or visit our website www.vmedo.com to book a mortuary ambulance/dead body ambulance for the transportation of a dead person from Bangalore to your city.
- Dead body transportation service in mysore: Deaths are a normal occurrence in hospitals, this can be a very confusing state time for the members of the family if the patient is from a distant city. We are here to help you with that when you’ve to transport a corpse from the hospital to your city VMEDO Corpse transportation services. Please call our 24×7 Ambulance Helpline Number – 9343-180000 or visit our website www.vmedo.com
- Air Ambulance in mysore: Air ambulance is an advanced mode of ambulance transport that can be arranged in a critical situation. If the patient needs to be shifted from remote locations or no other transport facilities are available we can use Air ambulance services. To book Air ambulance please call our 24×7 Ambulance Helpline Number – 9343-180000
Cost of Ambulance services in Mysore*
|Type of Service||Cost|
|Cost of BLS Ambulance service in Mysore||Rs.15/km; Rs.2000 – driver bata,|
|Cost of BLS Ambulance service in Mysore with Oxygen Support||Rs.15/km; Rs.2000 – driver bata; Rs.120/hr – oxygen|
|Cost of ALS Ambulance service in Mysore with Ventilator||Rs.20/km; Rs.2000 – Bata; Rs.3000 – Paramedic,|
|Cost of Mortuary ambulance with freezer box/icebox in Mysore||Rs.15/Km; Rs.2000 – Bata, Rs.2800 – Freezer box charges.|
|Cost of Air Ambulance service in Mysore||Rs.3 lakh-Rs.6 lakh|
|Cost of Dead body transportation service in Mysore||Rs.20,000-Rs.30,000. Depending on the city you’re traveling to.|
- Note*: The prices mentioned above are tentative. It changes depending on various factors.
- The tentative price list was created on 19th March 2022.